At the meeting Saturday a few issues came up, and it was suggested that they posted on the blog.
1. Kevin Ennis is trying to compile a list of residents with info that would be helpful, especially in an emergency. A form was mailed to you in the President's Letter.
You can also email Kevin the info. EnnisColonyClub@aol.com
Click on the link and fill in the info now while you think of it. Thanks!
2. Please make sure your name is on your boat if it is left on the beach racks. There are some that have been there for years, and we don't know if they are abandoned as they are not marked.
Boats should not be left there all winter. Please remove them by November.
3. The issue of the narrowing of the channel came up. It was felt we need to write letters to get Suffolk County to put us on the list for dredging. I will put the info up as soon as I get it.
4. July 2nd Cocktail Party. Jim Lange is in charge and he needs help. PLEASE contact Jim if you can help with this party.
5. Reminder about the Beach Ball on July 30th at 230 Elm. All the info will be posted in the next few days.
It is 55 dollars per person, unlimited beer, wine, soda, appetizers and a buffet dinner. We hope you will join in, it was fun last year.
Reminder! The town will no longer pick up leaves so please don't put them out. You will be permitted to bring them to the dump at no charge. You will also be able to leave them out in PAPER Leaf bags available at Lowes , Home Depot, etc
There was a meeting last night with the Town Hway Dept and 4 of our residents attended to get the info and ask questions.
Check back for more info. If you sign up on the side bar, you will be emailed when anything is posted.